Get our Coupons & Specials directly to your email
- Ocean State Job Lot Maintains a 90-day return policy on most items sold in our stores.
- Items returned within 90 days from date of purchase are eligible - based on original payment type - for refund or store credit.
- An item returned with a Gift Receipt is eligible for store credit only.
- The customer must have a readable, unaltered, original sales receipt to receive a refund.
- Items returned must be in resalable condition with all original parts and packaging intact.
Return Policy Exceptions
(examples: summer, Christmas, Halloween, NO RETURNS on live plants/trees/shrubs. etc)
- Holiday/seasonal item returns are restricted to 31 days or before the end of the season or holiday, whichever occurs first.
- Unopened airbeds can be returned under the standard 90 day return policy.
- Airbeds returned within 15 days with a receipt that are not defective and have been opened or used will only be exchanged for an airbed of equal or greater value.
- Airbeds that are defective will be exchanged for an airbed of equal or greater value within 60 days of purchase.
- Unopened pools can be returned within 31 days.
- Pools returned that have been removed from their original carton may be exchanged for a pool of equal or greater value.
Pavilions / Gazebos
- Unopened pavilions/gazebos can be returned within 31 days.
- Pavilions/gazebos that have been opened and are not defective are only eligible for store credit
- Defective pavilions/gazebos returned within 90 days:
- A replacement unit or store credit will be be issued if the defect cannot be remedied.
- A refund can be issued if the defective unit is returned within 31 days.
Snow Blowers (electric)
- Electric Snow blowers can be returned within 31 days.
Gasoline/Diesel Power Equipment (i.e. generators, lawnmowers, power washers, snow blowers, etc).
- Power Equipment returned in new condition (not removed from original package, no fuel added, never used) may be returned for a refund within 31 days with receipt.
- Power equipment that has been removed from its original package, has not been used, and is in “as new condition” (can be sold as “new”), and customer has a receipt, is eligible for store credit.
- Power Equipment that has been used CANNOT be returned.
- Merchandise is NOT eligible for return if fuel has ever been added to the tank.